We love to spoil you and because of the great success of our last giveaway in partnership with Party Like Gatsby, we have teamed up with our lovely friends again.
This time our dear friend, Jay Gatsby, has decided to give 2 people tickets to attend one of his parties, which he will soon be throwing all over Europe. Not only that, but the winners will also get an additional ticket so that you can take a friend along with you. Amazing!
All you have to do is find our post on Facebook, tag someone you would take to experience Party like Gatsby with and maybe you will be the lucky winner of 2 free invitations from Mr. Gatsby himself. This fall/winter, Jay Gatsby and his entourage of incredible performers will be visiting 9 countries across Europe and you will be able to pick which party you would like to attend. Visit www.partylikegatsby.eu for more information.
About the event
Party Like Gatsby is an event series inspired by the world-famous novel, “The Great Gatsby” written by the American author F. Scott Fitzgerald in 1925. The Great Gatsby is about the young mysterious millionaire Jay Gatsby. Jay became famous in his city foremost due to his mesmerizing parties that were hosted every weekend in his glamorous residence.
Party like Gatsby takes this glamorous event of the golden 20s and turns it into reality. You can expect a fantastic evening spent at one of their fantastic venues with mesmerizing decorations and world-class entertainment ranging from burlesque to live music as well as fire and aerial shows. It’s a night not to be missed.
How to enter
- Find our post on our Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Comment and tag a friend who you would like to take with you
- Like and share the post
(P.S. Give Party Like Gatsby’s Facebook page a like for making this giveaway possible)
The competition will end on the 3rd September 2017.
(Click HERE to see previous giveaway in partnership with Party Like Gatsby).
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
- This Prize Draw starts on 1st September 2017 and closes on 3rd September 2017. All entries must be made by that time to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- 2 winners will be announced. Each winner will receive a total of 2 tickets.
- The Prize does not include: travel/transportation, accommodation, food or beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs;
- Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. There is no cash alternative to the prize (or any part of the prize) and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be notified by private message on Instagram or Twitter or by a message under their original entry on Facebook (depending on the method of entry) within 24 hours of the draw. Winners must reply within 24 hours to claim their prize. If a winner is not contactable during this time or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 24 hours of the notification; the Prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Entrants who have not won a Prize will not receive notification.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor their Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Prize Draw. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to gain entry into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Prize Draw, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any Prize award will be voided.
- By responding to the relevant social posts, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entry from the Competition at any time if they have reason to believe that the entrant is on breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Data Protection: Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this Prize Draw.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, expenses, wasted expenditure, loss or injury (including but not limited to under contract, tort, negligence or statute) suffered by any entrant entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize.
- If you are a winner of this Prize Draw, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Prize Draw and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.